PTool v3.64d released
A new hack (PTool v3.64d) adds identical GH2 features to the GF2 (except 24p). Special thanks to Vitaliy_Kiselev who came up with the tool and right now he’s working on the GF3 hack. So here are the steps to hack your GF2 if you have one:
- You’ll need to download firmware from http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/dsc/download/fts/index2.html
- StreamParser by Chris Brandin as help tool to analyse AVCHD streams - http://www.gh1-hack.info/StreamParser.zip
Other good idea is also use trial version of Elecard StremEye - http://www.elecard.com/en/download/products.html
- Remember that Testers section patches are for testers. Use simple bitrate patches.
- How can I make encoder hold better in low detailed scenes? Use Auto Quantizer patches.
- How to update firmware:
- Load your camera firmware, see 1. how to get it.
- Check all necessary patches, Version increment must be always checked.
- Save firmware. Just change last digit to any number you want.
- Copy firmware to root of SD card. Fully charge you battery. Do not even attempt to use AC coupler!
- Power off your camera if it was on.
- Power on camera. After this press (not hold) green play button.
- You’ll see hourglass and prompt to update.
- Press down arrow and after this Menu/set.
- Wait until upgrade will be completed.
- How to provide reports in this topic?
- Post here only problems and questions about new patches. For all else we have special topics.
- Use systematic approach (one-two changes at a time with careful thinking).
- Shift-Click on round button in PTool to save your particular settings.
- Attach here settings with detailed observation + MediaInfo screenshot + StreamParser screenshot in case of troubles.
- Read FAQs at http://www.personal-view.com/faqs
এবং শেয়ার ফেসবুক